theForbidden City / The Great Wall / The Terra cotta Museum / Guilin Li River Cruise / Shanghai Yuyaun Garden / Huangpu River Cruise
D1__Arrive in Beijing
Today we will arrive in Beijing, the ancient capital of China with over thousand years’ history. Receive a welcome from our guide then transfer to hotel, and you also learn your first Chinese “Nin Hao” for greeting.
D2 __Beijing City Excursion ( the Great Wall / Ming Tomb / Beijing Roast Duck ) (B,L,D)
The Great Wall will be our first destination. As Chairman Mao has said: “Walk on the Great Wall, and to be a real man”. We will walk on this ancient stone stage on feet, and trace the ancient history of China through the old wall and mountains. In the afternoon, a visit to the Ming Tomb will be an interesting adventure for us, where we will see how the emperors desired for immortal. In the evening we will enjoy a delicious Chinese banquet with the well-known Beijing Roast Duck, and you will see how Chinese treat their food as arts.
D3 __Beijing City Excursion ( The Forbidden City / the Summer Palace/Beijing Olympics Stadia (Bird's Nest & Water Cube)(exterior) (B,L)
Today we will explore the mysterious palace of Chinese emperors, the Forbidden City, which boasts having 9999 rooms and could be the biggest palace in the world. In the afternoon we will have a leisure walk in the emperors’ royal garden, the Summer Palace, which is a much-loved summer retreat of the Imperial families, the lovely landscaped gardens, halls, pavilions and corridors are set around the lake and rivers in natural harmony. En route back to hotel we will make a short stop to the Beijing Olympics Stadium (Bird's Nest & Water Cube)(exterior) for picture opportunities.
D4__Beijing City Tour ( The Heaven Temple / Hutong Tour ) (B,L)
We will take a rickshaw to explore the old street of Beijing, Hutong, where we will see how the old Beijing people live. In the afternoon we will walk around in the quiet and wide Heaven Temple, which is used to worship emperor’s ancestors and pray for a harvest season. We will board night train to Xi’an . Night in the soft berth of the train.
D5__ Xi’an City Tours (The Terracotta Museum / Shanxi Province Museum ) (B,L)
Arrive in Xi’an in the morning. After a short time’s break in hotel, we will begin our trip in Xi’an, which had been the most prosperous capitals for over 1000 years. Surely the Terracotta museum is the most important spot. It will be amazing experience to visit these old warriors and horses under earth for over 2000 years. Then we will visit the Shanxi Province Museum. It will unfold the long history of China.
D6___ Xi’an/ Shanghai (Wild Goose Tower / The City Wall/ Calligraphy Forest Museum) (B,L)
The Wild Goose Pagoda will tell us how the Chinese traveled over ten thousands miles to probe Buddhism. And we will also have a short time’s hike on the Old City Wall, then we will learn about the ancient Chinese arts, the Calligraphy in the Calligraphy Forest Museum. Fly to Shanghai in the late afternoon, then transfer to hotel .
D7__ Shanghai/Tongli /Shanghai ( Tongli Village / Huangpu River Cruise ) (B,L)
Tongli is a river channels crossed villages and still remain its traditional culture. We will explore this water village in the morning. In the afternoon we will drive back to Shanghai. The night of Bund deserve our trying. And the night cruise of Huangpu River will leave us life standing memory.
D8___ Shanghai City Tour (Jade Buddha Temple/ Yuyuan Garden / Old town Shopping) (B,L)
We will visit the Jade Buddha Temple and Yuyuan Garden in the morning, and then walking and shopping in its old town in the afternoon,it’s a good chance for you to choose some souvenirs for your family and friends.
D9 ___ Shanghai Departure（B）
In the morning we will head for airport, say “ Zai Jian “ to China and leave China with sweet memory
All Year Around
|Price (Based on per person and shown in US dollars):
| 1 Person
|| 2-3 Person
|| 4-5 Person
|| 6-9 Person
|| $ 1725.00
|| $ 2305.00
- Better discount is available when travel in low season from Nov to March or when travel in a large
- group. Please contact us for more details.
Price included service:
- 1.All of the accommodation. For tourist class, hotels will be around 3 star level, and 4 star level
- for superior class, and 5 star level for deluxe class. We will arrange them according to their
- location and facilities. Each 2 people share one room.
- 2.The meals as schedule listed. Breakfasts in the hotel, Chinese lunches at local restaurant, and
- part of special flavor dinner.
- 3.Tour site tickets.
- 4.English speaking guide service.
- 5.Domestic flights Xi’an / Shanghai.
- 6.Trains from Beijing to Xi’an, soft sleeper, every 4 people share one compartment. .
- 7.All of the private transportation in the airport / hotel, tour site between.
- 8.Travel personal accident insurance of travel injury with the highest refund of RMB 300000.00/
- per people
- 1.Your international flight arriving and leaving Beijing.
- 2.The tip to guides and drivers. It will be shared according to the number of travelers.
- 3.Your medicinal cost due to your own health condition.
- 4.The cost of China visa, but we can provide China visa invitation letter free.
- 6.Any of other service we have not included.